Achlada, Achlada, Greece
The Mourtzanakis Residence enjoys panoramic views over the medieval village of Achlada and to the sea beyond, and the famous Cretan Mountains which have protected the island from Saracen times onwards. A fabulous, golden sunset adds a romantic touch to the scenery.
Achlada is located near the village of Aghia Pelagia, where the area is rich in vegetation, with amazing landscapes and featuring four different beaches. Today, Achlada is an ideal place for visitors to leave urban stress behind and enjoy the beauty and tranquility of nature and the ecotourism activities available in the area.
Location How to find Achlada village: Located 23 km from Iraklion Airport, 18 km from the Port, 7 km from the sandy beach of Aghia Pelagia, 4 km from the nearest coach-stop on the E75 roadway.
The Mourtzanakis Residence by Chc Hotels offers you:
• Cozy & Comfortable Residence in its Traditional Luxury Four Villas and 3 Studios • 10-minute drive to 4 different beaches
• 20-minute drive from the Center of Iraklion (heraklion)
• 25 minute drive from the Airport
• 15-minute drive to the University Hospital
• A nature lovers paradise
• Contact with nature due to the surrounding traditional environment
• The Main Reception Building where you can read in the Library, meet with other guests in the Lounge, or relax and enjoy the views from the Terrace
• Cafeteria in the Main Building with terrace.
• Interesting Lectures on the history of Crete.
Facilities & Services
• Reception hours 08:00 – 22:00
• Airport / Port Transfer Service (extra charge)
• Baby Sitting (on request)
• Car & Motorbike Rental
• Doctor (upon request) (extra charge)
• Internet Corner
• Massage (extra charge)
• Parking Area
• Pool Sunbeds & Umbrellas
• Swimming Pool (Fresh Water)
• Continental breakfast: Tea, coffee, orange and grapefruit Juice, bread, cake and biscuits, croissants, Cretan honey, fruit jams, butter / margarine, Edam cheese
• Possibility to arrange traditional Cretan breakfast and meals upon request on arrival with extra charge
• Swimming Pool for children
• Travel Desk
• Wi-fi Internet Access
• Meals prepared with fresh, local ingredients Main Building
• Living Room (including Satellite Television) with a Fireplace.
• Residents Lounge to socialize and get to know other guests
• Cafeteria Two Swimming Pools:
• one for children and • one for adults. Garden:
• A traditional Crete-style garden to inspire and relax you with its exotic aromas and infinity of colours.
Villa Vita | 70 m² | Villa with Sea View - Mountain View - Ancient Olive Trees Grove View and a Medieval Village View
Ground Floor (open Space):
• Terrace, • Living Room and Fireplace, • Satellite Television, • A/c, • Kitchen, • Bathroom and Bedroom.
1st Floor (open Space):
Bedroom & Bureau (with Internet) + Balcony
Note: 5th and 6th person will be accommodated in a folding / camp bed.
We offer free Wifi during your stay!